How does it work?
You send us your shower or pump, we will diagnose the fault and provide you with a quote for the total cost of repair. You then have following options:
- we can repair it and ship it back to you
- we can arrange to recycle the old shower free of charge or we can send it back to you unrepaired FREE OF CHARGE
- or we can supply and deliver a suitable new shower or pump to fit in its place.
Which showers and pumps can we repair?
Our experienced engineers have a dedicated facility in our warehouse for testing and repairing Electric Showers, Mixer Showers, Power Showers & Shower Pumps for all manufacturers.
The most popular shower or pump manufacturers include: Aqualisa, Bristan, Creda, Crosswater, Deva, Dimplex, Gainsborough, Galaxy, Grohe, Gummers, Hansgrohe, Heatrae Sadia, Meltronic, Meynell, Mira, MX, Neptune, Newteam, Rada, Redring, Showerforce, Sirrus, Stuart Turner, Supajet, Trevi, Triton, Xpelair and many more..
How much does it cost?
You send it, we mend it service is £45 inc VAT + Parts*
Important Information: *Parts vary considerably depending on the type, make & model of shower/pump and can be anything between £2.00 - £150 (Don't worry, The Shower Doctor will provide you with a quote for the total cost of repair before we proceed). If you don't want to proceed then we can send you the shower/pump back free of charge.
What if we can't fix it?
This can happen for a number of reasons:
- The parts needed to repair the shower or pump are no longer made and have been made obsolete by manufacturer
- After a full test, the shower or pump was not found to have a fault.
- We cannot identify the shower or pump.
In these circumstances, we can return your shower/pump free of charge, or we can supply and deliver a suitable new shower or pump to fit in its place.
Contact Information: If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0131 538 4343 or email us at: email@example.com