How does it work?
You send us your shower or pump, we will diagnose the fault and provide you with a quote for the total cost of repair. You then have following options:
- we can repair it and ship it back to you
- we can arrange to recycle the old shower free of charge or we can send it back to you unrepaired FREE OF CHARGE
- or we can supply and deliver a suitable new shower or pump to fit in its place.
Which showers and pumps can we repair?
Our experienced engineers have a dedicated facility in our warehouse for testing and repairing Electric Showers, Mixer Showers, Power Showers & Shower Pumps for all manufacturers.
The most popular shower or pump manufacturers include: Aqualisa, Bristan, Creda, Crosswater, Deva, Dimplex, Gainsborough, Galaxy, Grohe, Gummers, Hansgrohe, Heatrae Sadia, Meltronic, Meynell, Mira, MX, Neptune, Newteam, Rada, Redring, Showerforce, Sirrus, Stuart Turner, Supajet, Trevi, Triton, Xpelair and many more..
How much does it cost?
Electric shower repair: £45 inc VAT + Parts*
Mixer shower repair: £60 inc VAT + Parts*
Shower pump repair: £60 inc VAT + Parts*
Important Information: *Parts vary considerably depending on the type, make & model of shower/pump and can be anything between £2.00 - £150 (Don't worry, The Shower Doctor will provide you with a quote for the total cost of repair before we proceed). If you don't want to proceed then we can send you the shower/pump back free of charge.
What if we can't fix it?
This can happen for a number of reasons:
- The parts needed to repair the shower or pump are no longer made and have been made obsolete by manufacturer
- After a full test, the shower or pump was not found to have a fault.
- We cannot identify the shower or pump.
In these circumstances, we can return your shower/pump free of charge, or we can supply and deliver a suitable new shower or pump to fit in its place.
Contact Information: If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0131 538 4343 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org